Saturday, August 15, 2009

A BLOGGER is born.

The title sort of gave the jist away hey. No worries, coz there's more coming your way. Don't hold thy breath. (gotta love pheobe)

Why have I decided to have a blog after 100yrs of it's existance u asked? There's actually good reasoning behind it. SHOCKING. And being as organised as I am, I've decided to make a list. And it goes.....
  • I've had alot of moments in my life when I felt like sharing my thoughts with the world just to see if someone out there might have the exact same view as I do...or not. Whatever.
  • Sometimes I stumble across things I thought should be noted for my future reference. You know you've had those moments too!
  • Just so I can read back on the past and remember what I've been through and that I'm still surviving. Coz sometimes, you just needed to be reminded of those things.
  • And last but not least, because I've always been and will always be a CHATTERBOX. I need an outlet for it! And guess what, you're my lucky victims! HAhaHAhahAHhah(evil laugh)
So, here it is. MY BLOG. I remember back in the day people wrote these stuff in diaries. I've had a few diaries in my lifetime. Never was I good at it though. ;(
Luckily we're heading to a paperless society anyway.


I'm not hoping or wishing of anything coming from you readers out there.

Hate it. Love it. Laugh at it. Disagree with it. I don't CARE.
It's my thoughts and I can do whatever I want with it.

So earthlings, we shall meet again soon.
Sayonara for now.....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! hehe.. i always knw that kamu ade saje bende nak dicakapkan! hehe

    diaries?? YEAY@!kurangkan penebangan pokok.. selamatkan dunia~

    ReplyDelete