Saturday, September 5, 2009

CURRENT OBSSESSION

ok ok. for those who knows me pretty well, i get obssessed with certain things (to be honest, a certain bloke) from time to time and it'll go on for quite some time. The only one that has lasted for 4 years is my obssession with Stevie G. *wink*

I just watched Step Up 2 The Streets for the first time ever recently. I know it like old news, but I didn't get the chance to watch it last year because it came out when I first arrived in Aus. Watching a movie was the last thing on my mind at that time.

So now basically I'm totally obssessed with the finale dance scene and everything and everyone that has to do with it. Well mainly ROBERT HOFFMAN. I never knew him before this movie eventhough I've watched She's The Man and You Got Served (which he starred in). He is a heck of a dancer! If u watch this, trust me u'll be mezmerized by his moves. And same goes to BRIANA EVIGAN. Man she's hot! That last bit she did when it was the girls part to dance, OMG! N the famous scene with the chest n the hand....DOUBLE OMG! If I had another life, oh how I wish I was a dancer.











No comments:

Post a Comment